As a full-time Content Copywriter at Core Creative, you have an opportunity to be part of our fast-paced, dynamic and growing agency. You’ll be generating and executing ideas alongside the creative team, client engagement, PR, digital and project management. From branding campaigns to one-off pieces, you’ll touch nearly every kind of project for nearly every kind of medium.
Specifically, the Content Copywriter is responsible for writing high-engagement content for social media, websites, digital and traditional advertising and more. In that role, you will be charged with maintaining and articulating the brand voice for both Core and its clients, and will collaborate with other specialists to help bring campaigns and initiatives to life.
In this role, you will be expected to bring a high degree of creativity every day, as well produce error-free content on the behalf of Core and its clients.
- Content development and copywriting for projects and campaigns, both internal and external
- Concept development with team members, as well as concept/creative execution
- Web content writing, including social and digital advertising
- Ability to develop both long and short-form content
- Talent to turn ordinary content into a compelling story
- Skilled at adjusting your writing style to match other styles
- A desire to learn and research
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and articulate ideas thoughtfully and clearly
- Knowledge of AP style
- Web content creation best practices
- Ability to thrive in independent and team environments
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Open to feedback
- Work well under pressure
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, English or related field
- 2-4 years of agency writing experience with an emphasis on content writing
- Website content writing, including working knowledge of developing and executing content strategy
- Working knowledge of social platforms
- Familiarity with content management systems like WordPress
Core Creative is a full-service integrated branding agency that connects its clients with solutions that help their audiences live fuller, healthier, more purposeful lives. We rank as a top 10 advertising agency in the city of Milwaukee, are among the 2019 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplaces” and were recognized as one of the Milwaukee Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2018. Core was ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of American’s Fastest Growing Companies for three years in a row. Core Creative offers free parking and is also located directly off of a bus line.