Do you enjoy being part of a team that listens, inspires, and collaborates together to produce incredible solutions and results? Would you describe yourself as an excellent communicator, strategic thinker and a persuasive extrovert? Do you like the idea of working from home for a top Milwaukee agency? If this sounds like you, then we might be your perfect fit. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who can help lead select clients for Core. This position offers an opportunity to lead, learn and ultimately provide a path for growth.
Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee. Core Creative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The Marketing Specialist’s lead responsibility is to build and maintain the relationship between the agency and the client. They serve as the client advocate within the agency, as well as the lead communicator with the internal and external client teams. They interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, working closely with the project manager to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
For this particular position we’re looking for a highly organized, digitally-minded professional who can lead campaigns and digital initiatives in partnership with our consumer, healthcare and b2b clients. Many of the clients this individual will serve partner with Core on digital projects, including websites, digital marketing campaigns, ongoing content development and implementation, among other strategic initiatives that help elevate and connect brands with end-consumers. Healthcare and recruitment marketing experience is a plus for this role, and previous agency experience is required.
Reports to the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Manages and sets all client touchpoints.
- Develops marketing communications plans and proposals with the planner/strategist and category strategists.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and project manager or other relevant personnel.
- Relays client communication with internal teams and directs as such.
- Organizes, clarifies and relays client communication with internal teams and directs as such.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client engagement team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Provides ongoing reporting and updates on measures, budgets and other key communications for clients.
- Assists in preparing client invoices and manages client budgets.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
- Works project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Understands best practices across the marketing spectrum and can drive campaign activities thoughtfully and effectively.
- Establishes and measures against objective-driven KPIs.
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes.
- Client touchpoints
- Organic sales
- Proposal development and presenting
- Campaign effectiveness
- Client reporting and billing management
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized, self-motivated and able to thrive in a remote work environment
- Demonstrate excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Implement multi-faceted campaigns
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handle pressure well
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on leadership
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, marketing, or related field required.
- Experience managing digital projects required.
- Healthcare and recruitment marketing experience preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the field – 2 years of agency experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.