We’re currently looking for a driven Project Coordinator who has a passion for working in a collaborative, structured and highly creative atmosphere. The ideal candidate for this position should have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, be very detail oriented, organized, helpful and take direction from senior team members and run.
The Project Coordinator will work with the project management team in developing estimates, managing project workflows and resources, updating data in the agency’s project management software to keep it constantly up-to-date and accurate while tracking / maintaining the project’s budget and schedule. They will also support the media team in pulling together specs and vendor contact information, releasing files, keeping track of ad placements and pulling data for reporting.
- Creates project numbers and sets up files
- Inputs, tracks and updates estimates and schedules within the PM software
- Enters and manages tasks and assignments within the PM software
- Enters time from freelancers within the PM software
- Routes project deliverables to team for review
- Issues purchase orders for client-related expenses
- Archives projects
- Guides employees on process standards and proper usage of software
- Helps maintain quality and success of projects
- Assists/backs up senior team members as necessary, including facilitating production and maintenance work
- Assists the media team in pulling together specs and vendor contact information, releasing files, keeping track of ads placements and pulling data for reporting
- Strong and highly proactive verbal and written communication skills that are business appropriate with both internal teams and external client partners
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Strength in developing and adhering to processes and standards and coaching others to do so
- Incredible attention to detail and self-motivation
- Knack for being uber organized
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly understand complex technical issues in a digital environment
- Aptitude for dealing with various personalities and working styles within the team
- Quick problem solver
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and remain on task while working from a home environment
- Agency experience required
- Keynote experience a plus
- Workamajig or other PM software experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, digital or related field
- 2-3 years of experience managing projects within a creative agency or a production environment (digital, print, broadcast)
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Work from Home Policy
This role will fall under Core Creative’s work from home structure that allows the employee to choose where to work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place.
Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.