At Core, we look to hire driven adults who have a passion for working in a highly creative, collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere. We’re currently looking for a Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position should be have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, highly creative and productive atmosphere; keep project status and resourcing availability up-to-date in PM software; and have the desire to help the agency create real human connections with the brands we serve.
The Project Coordinator will work with the Project Manager in developing estimates, managing project workflows and resources, updating data in the agency’s project management software and tracking / maintaining the project’s budget and schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, digital or broadcast.
- 1-3 years of experience managing projects within a creative agency or a production environment (digital, print, broadcast).
- Strong and highly proactive verbal and written communication skills that are business appropriate with both internal teams and external client partners.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Strength in developing and adhering to processes and standards and coaching others to do so.
- Incredible attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Knack for being uber organized.
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly understand complex technical issues in a digital environment.
- Aptitude for dealing with various personalities and working styles within the team.
- Creates project numbers and sets up files
- Issues daily status report early each morning
- Inputs, tracks and updates estimates and schedules within the PM software
- Enters and manages tasks and assignments within the PM software
- Routes project deliverables to team for review
- Issues purchase orders for client-related expenses
- Archives projects
- Instructs all employees on process standards and proper usage of firm’s software
- Helps maintain quality and success of projects
- Assists/backs up Project Manager as necessary
- Pulls monthly media reports
- Traffics ad files to publications