Social Media and Content Specialist
Do you enjoy being part of a team that listens, inspires, and collaborates together to produce incredible solutions and results? Would you describe yourself as an excellent communicator, talented writer and social media expert? Do you like the idea of working from home for a top Milwaukee agency? If this sounds like you, then we might be your perfect fit. We are looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist who can help lead several initiatives for Core and our clients.
Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the city of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee. Core Creative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The Social Media and Content Specialist’s role is to maintain and manage a consistent brand identity for a Core and client-owned digital properties, as well as partner properties, as needed. This role involves overseeing content marketing and social strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive connection with the brands they’re supporting and promoting. They use research, metrics and statistics about the target customers’ demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness.
The day to day includes writing and managing digital content for Core’s clients, developing, implementing, and managing social media campaigns, establishing, and maintaining content calendars, and working with other creative and strategic team members on ongoing campaign and program development and management. This role is client facing, which means you will work directly with clients to gather input, establish goals, develop, and present strategies and tactics, and ultimately play a critical role in fostering and maintaining outstanding client relationships.
- Interface with clients, helping to gather input that will be used to inform content creation and social strategy
- Manage content on behalf of Core’s clients across all owned properties, including partner properties, as needed
- Work with media department to manage and monitor paid campaign performance on social
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms; maintaining the voice and tone of multiple brands
- Work closely with the research and strategy department to develop social and communication strategies and tactics
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends and share with other members of the Brand Services team
- Work with the creative team on the development of targeted content
- Implement content strategy working in tandem with agency strategists
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and provide insightful reporting to clients and internal teams
- Maintain content calendars
- Use target keywords to write copy that is optimized for SEO
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences across relevant social platforms
- Remain up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Campaign reporting/effectiveness
- Client satisfaction
- Content quality and performance
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Keynote
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Have a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confidence working under tight deadlines; handles pressure well
- Ability to work in a team environment to implement multi-faceted campaigns
- Experience working with content management systems, as well as Sprout or other social management systems
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel and Word
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, marketing, or related field required.
- At least 3-5 years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.